CompTIA IT Fundamentals
CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification is the essential qualification for beginning a career in IT Support.
The CompTIA ITF+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development and database use. In addition, candidates will demonstrate their knowledge to install software, establish basic network connectivity and identify/prevent basic security risks. Further, this exam will assess the candidate’s knowledge int e areas of troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance of devices. This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users, are considering a career in IT, and are interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
On course completion, you will be able to:
▪ Set up a computer workstation and use basic software applications.
▪ Explain the functions and types of devices used within a computer system.
▪ Apply basic computer maintenance and support principles.
▪ Describe some principles of software and database development.
▪ Configure computers and mobile devices to connect to home networks and to the internet.
▪ Identify security issues affecting the use of computers and networks