CCNA 2 – Switching, Routing & Wireless Essentials
CCNA 2 – Switching, Routing & Wireless Essentials covers the architecture, components, and operations of routers and
switches in small networks and introduces wireless local area
networks (WLAN) and security concepts. Students learn how to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches for advanced functionality using security best practices and resolve common issues with protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Configure VLANs and Inter-VLAN routing applying
security best practices.
• Troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing on Layer 3 devices.
• Configure redundancy on a switched network using STP
and Ether Channel.
• Troubleshoot EtherChannel on switched networks.
• Explain how to support available and reliable networks
using dynamic addressing and first-hop redundancy
• Configure dynamic address allocation in IPv6 networks.
• Configure WLANs using a WLC and L2 security best
• Configure switch security to mitigate LAN attacks.
• Configure IPv4 and IPv6 static routing on routers.