Supply Chain management is the management of relationships between suppliers and consumers and the flow of materials from the supplier to the end users. A supply chain consists of all stages involved, directly or indirectly, in fulfilling a customer request.
Supply chain management Foundation is the basic level course on supply chain management which explains the basic terms and processes involved in the same. This will help you have a good base to understand the complexities in the process which are explained in the higher level certifications.
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Store Managers
- Store Officers
- Closed Book
- 75 Questions, 1 mark each
- 75 minutes
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Global Supply Chain Operations
- Supply Chain Design and Planning
- Supply chain strategy
- Supply chain processes
- Lean Supply Management
- Agile Supply Management
- Purchasing and Supplier Selection
- Relationship and Integration
- Supply chain performance measurement
- Implementing supply chain management
- Continuous improvement
- The Future Challenges