A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
- Number of QUESTIONS : 50
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Passing score: Google does not release exam marks for this certification – just a pass or a fail, so it is quite hard to know what the pass threshold is – estimates are around 80%
No Particular prerequisite for the exam. you must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for any Google Cloud Platform certification exam.
Learners should be familiar with the fundamentals of cloud computing and relevant practical experience. Recommended having 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud to attempt the Professional Cloud Architect exam.
- Anyone want to enhance skills with Cloud Architecture Certifications
- Anyone Wants to understand Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud Deployment
- Anyone wants general to understand Services offering from Google Cloud Platform.
- AWS Solution Architect or Microsoft Azure Architects wants to understand Google Cloud Platform
1. Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture
- 1.1 Designing a solution infrastructure that meets business requirements.
- 1.2 Designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements.
- 1.3 Designing network, storage, and compute resources.
- 1.4 Creating a migration plan (i.e., documents and architectural diagrams).
- 1.5 Envisioning future solution improvements.
2. Managing and provisioning a solution infrastructure
- 2.1 Configuring network topologies.
- 2.2 Configuring individual storage systems.
- 2.3 Configuring compute systems.
3. Designing for security and compliance
- 3.1 Designing for security.
- 3.2 Designing for compliance.
4. Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes
- 4.1 Analyzing and defining technical processes.
- 4.2 Analyzing and defining business processes.
- 4.3 Developing procedures to ensure reliability of solutions in production (e.g., chaos engineering, penetration testing)
5. Managing implementation
- 5.1 Advising development/operation team(s) to ensure successful deployment of the solution.
- 5.2 Interacting with Google Cloud programmatically.
6. Ensuring solution and operations reliability
- 6.1 Monitoring/logging/profiling/alerting solution
- 6.2 Deployment and release management
- 6.3 Assisting with the support of deployed solutions
- 6.4 Evaluating quality control measures