COMPUTER NETWORK TRAINING – INTERMEDIATE
The Computer Network Training – Intermediate Program (CNTI) is where CNTE graduates (or those with qualifying IT Certifications and / or equivalent skill and experience) begin to focus on acquiring the skill to configure, test, deploy and troubleshoot Cisco inter-networking devices; namely, routers, switches, WLCs and basic Security Appliances. CNTI students immediately apply what they learn using an extensive array of online interactive learning tools, network configuration software simulators, network protocol analyzers, and hands on lab exercises using genuine Cisco equipment. Developing collaboration, collegiality and team building skills is also a priority as students perform network lab activities in pairs or groups. After completing CCNA 1, 2 & 3, students will be prepared to take the CCNA Industry Certification.
Skills and Competencies
- Design, calculate, and apply subnet masks and addresses based on IPv4 and IPv6 requirements
- Develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills through extensive hands-on labs
- Build a simple TCP/IP Ethernet LAN/WAN network using routers and switches
- Use Command-line interface (CLI) commands to perform basic router and switch configurations
- Learn how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
CNT – Intermediate students come Wednesday and Saturday.
Wednesday 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Lecture and Virtual Labs)
Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Only Hands-on on Real Labs Equipment)
See class schedule here: 2020-Class-Schedule-Spring
For any question, contact NTI Enrollment Department:
Phone: 651 414 9471 or Email: email@example.com