COMPUTER NETWORK TRAINING – ADVANCED
(18 Weeks, 216 Hours)
The Computer Network Training – Advanced Program (CNTA) is where CNTI graduates (or those with qualifying IT Certifications and / or equivalent skill and experience) will have the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of advanced routing and switching concepts for converged voice, video, and data enterprise networks. Students may pursue either the formal CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum consisting of three (3) 70-hour courses: ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT, or an independent, specialized study program focusing on Design, Data Center, Collaboration, Wireless, Security, Service Provider, Service Provider Operations, Video, and Voice. The independent “Lab Only” program allows students to work in the Lab figuring out the best network protocols, routing errors, and circuit issues.
Skills and Competencies
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN / WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRF and VRRP in an enterprise network
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
CNT – Advanced students come Friday and Saturday.
Friday 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Lecture and Virtual Labs)
Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Only Hands-on on Real Labs)
See class schedule here: 2020-Class-Schedule-Spring
For any question, contact NTI Enrollment Department:
Phone: 651 414 9471 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org