COMPUTER NETWORK TRAINING – ADVANCED (LAB Only)
(18 Weeks, 216 Hours)
The Computer Network Training – Advanced LAB Only (CNTA LAB Only) Program is a specialized study program focusing on Design, Data Center, Collaboration, Wireless, Security, Service Provider, Service Provider Operations, Video, and Voice. This program allows students to spend 100% of their time in the lab with instructor assistance figuring out the best network protocols, routing errors, circuit issues and provide solution to fix them under pressure.
Skills and Competencies
- Implement, monitor, and maintain routing and switching services in an enterprise campus network.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions
- Implement IPv6, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRF and VRRP in an enterprise network.
- Configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
- Implement the secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
- Plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions.
- Plan and execute regular network maintenance to monitor & maintain routed and switched IP networks.
- NTI Certificate of Course Completion (CNTI) or
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or (CCNP)
$100,000 – $146,750
$96,000 – $138,750
Wireless Network Engineer
$108,750 – $150,750
$76,250 – $112,000
$90,750 – $132,750
$88,500 – $125,000
Source: Robert Half Technology Salary Guide 2016